Busy facilities deserve and instrument that will come through in the clutch, which is why Accutome is proud to offer the AccuPen handheld tonometer for patient IOP screening.
Inhoud: 1 stuk per verpakking
- Gravity Offset Technology provides precise IOP measurements with less calibration compared to other handheld tonometers.
- Micro strain gauge technology combined with proprietary algorithms provide reproducible results.
- Ergonomic design combined with sighting lines allow for easy visualization of the cornea, facilitating both centralization and perpendicularity.
- Contoured molding with a large, visable LCD allows the AccuPen to be used ambidextrously and fit comfortably in any size hand.
- Eliminates the constant need for "up, down and around" calibration.
- Long lasting lithium battery lasts up to 15,000 readings.
- Weighs only 3.0oz
- Comes with custom, heavy duty traveling case and lanyard for safe transportation.
- Takes fast measurements with patient in any position.
- Frees up valuable office space.
- Smarter Software
- Stores and averages nine measurements.
- Built in IOP Correction Calculator adjusts IOP based on central corneal thickness.