Precizon Presbyopic is a hybrid, acrylic IOL with a CTF (Continuous Transitional Focus) optic designed for the correction of presbyopia.
What makes this lens unique? CTF (Continuous Transitional Focus) optic
A CTF optic is an optic with an anterior surface with multiple segments for far and near. A smooth transition from far to near is achieved between the segments. This transition offers a constant defocus between the two sharp focal points, delivering excellent intermediate vision.
- Model: 570 A1 Precizon Presbyopic NVA | One piece IOL
- Optic type: Aberration Negative (- 0.11 μm), Continuous Transition Focus (CTF) optic
- Central far zone size Y/X: 1.4 / 2.6 mm
- First near segment direction (in / out): outwards
- Rotated segments width: 0.60 mm
- Number of segments rings: 3 n
- UV cut off: <10% @360 nm
- Refractive Index: 1.46
- Abbe number: 47
- Optic Powers: +1.0 D to + 35.0 D (0.5 D increments) - Power add +2.75 D.
- Haptic configuration: Open modified C-loops with offset shaped haptics
- Lens Material: Hybrid hydrophobic & hydrophilic monomers. Ultraviolet filtering HEMA/EOEMA Copolymer
- Lens colour: Clear
- Body Ø: 6.0 mm
- Overall Ø: 12.5 mm
- Haptic Angle: 0°
- Centre thickness range: 0.8 to 1,3 mm
- Body edge thickness: 0.4 mm
- A-constant ultrasound: 118.0
- A-constant optical: 118.6 (SRK T), 118.7 (SRK II), 0.567 (Haigis aO), 0.123 (Haigis a1), 0.159 (Haigis a2), 5.27 (Hoffer-Q pACD), 1.53 (Holladay 1 sf), (Barrett suite LF), 0 (Barrett suite DF)