Only the AccuPach VI has Digital Signal Analysis, which offers outstanding accuracy and repeatability. The built in IOP conversion makes calculating IOP quick and easy. The voice output allows the operator to focus completely on the patient as the AccuPach VI verifies the measurements out loud.
Contenu: 1 pièce par emballage
- Easytouse Userfriendly touchtone screen allows the user to master the AccuPach VI in minutes.
- Patients are #1 Revolutionary voice output feature calls out readings, allowing the user to concentrate more on the cornea.
- Superior Accuracy Stateoftheart digital technology (Accutome's Digital Signal Analysis), combined with a probe sampling of 65 MHz, ensures precise readings.
- USB Interface – Link to computer or printer via USB Memory Stick.
- Confidence Digital waveform analysis helps to ensure measurements are properly aligned.
- IOP Correction Calculation Converts IOP measurements in seconds.
- Portable The AccuPach VI is desktop, slit lamp or wall mountable.
- Flexibility Adjustable handle/stand allows viewing on different angles.
- 65 MHz Probe (sampling)
- Range of 300 to 999 microns
- Accuracy of +/5 microns
- Resolution of +/1 micron
- Compact and lightweight (10" x 10" x 2.5", 3.1 lb.)
- Universal Power supply (100240 VAC 4763 Hz)
- Adjustable Speed of Sound